Well, been a while. I've been busy I suppose. Not anymore though. I'm done. Graduation is tomorrow and then I'll officially have no business being in Auburn anymore. Kinda sad. I decided to go to Toomer's today for lunch. I found it a fitting place to go seeing as how it was the first place I went when I moved down here because I pretty much started working the day I moved, freshman year. And that was almost four years ago. Crazy how time flies. But it only seems that way when you look back. While that "time" is going on it seems slow as hell. Personally, I'm half glad it's over, while the other half of me knows that I will miss it. It's been quite a ride.
On and unrelated note, I'm getting pretty excited about the Lost season finale on wednesday!
1 comment:
LOST!!!
Any predictions on what to expect???
And congratulations, brother. I am proud of you. Good luck with the rest of your life!
Post a Comment