Sunday, March 1, 2009

Updated!

I decided to update ye olde blog as it had been a while. I was glad to see that they offered more editing tools with font colors and such. At least I think they did, maybe I just never noticed it before. Anyway, it snowed today. A lot. Especially down here at Auburn. It was awesome. I wasted pretty much the whole day playing in the snow starting about 9 in the morning. I NEVER get up that early on a Sunday. Today I figured I would, though and here's what I did.




I don't remember the last time I was able to build a snowman of this size. Somewhere between 10 and 15 years I'm guessing. I didn't get a chance to go sledding. It can be a challege to find a good hill around these parts, but I did have a hell of a time playing football with some friends at this big field on Donahue. There were a lot of rednecks mudding around the field and tearing it up like idiots, but the cops came eventually and made them all leave. In the meantime, however, we had a few impromtu snowball fights with passing trucks full of people which was a lot of fun. It's kind of funny how when it snows, its like the one time when you can just start pelting complete strangers and no one things twice about it. We also got to see some idiot get dragged by a truck through the mud after he fell out of his sled that the truck was pulling him in. It looked pretty painful, but I didn't feel sorry for the guy because, why would you tie the rope to your leg? Why not just hold it? Whatever.

So in short, it was a pretty good day. Now I gotta catch up on all the work I blew off today. Ha.

No comments: