Sunday, March 22, 2009

I'm back

Well journal, I'm back from spring break and ready to tackle the end of this semester. The beach was fun, but I'm looking forward to what lies ahead. A quick check of the calendar tells me that there are 48 more days until I graduate. The final stretch is here I guess. No looking back now. I have a funny feeling that this final model I'm going to be building in this last month is going to be the most challenging thing I've done in college. I guess that makes sense, doesn't it? It being the last thing I ever do and all. I mean, making a generator model look like the real thing is going to be tough. So that's something I'm not looking forward to at all.

Looking forward to my hiking trip, though. I started trying to plan out all the stuff I need to get together. You know, gear and junk. I've already got most of it, but just knowing what all I need will help everything come together more smoothly I think. Another thing is just getting everything else squared away. Like renewing my licence. Can I do that anywhere or just back home? I'm not sure. Also, for a month or so my stomach has been screwy again. I was really busy with school and it got a little out of hand and I didn't catch it fast enough. I've been spending the last month upping my dosage of meds but it's not working. So hopefully I can get a new prescription of prednezone which I believe will clear everything up by graduation. Which really needs to happen. That's the thing. Everything needs to work exactly in such a way so I can start this trip as soon as I graduate. I don't have any time that I can waste. So here's hoping that works out.

No comments: