Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Fool always jumping, never happy where you land

Well here I am at the studio on a perfectly good wednesday night. I've got to put the finishing touches on my first portfolio truck (2 page spread). For my first truck I decided to do the packaging phase of last fall's project. It's really cool getting to see all the scrambled work I've collected over the past year at last come together into some kind of coherent order.

It's also funny that I said over a year ago how I would post some of my work here and after phase 1 of my first project I stopped posting stuff. But that's ok, because now I am going to put it all up as you would see it in my portfolio. Besides portfolio news, I also have a stupid english paper due next week. I think I forgot how to write...so that's not good. We only have two essays to write so I think I can suffer though it, but I'm questioning what advantage taking this (and the last couple core classes I have left) are gonna give me as a professional designer which I may very well become within a year from now (!) Here's to hoping, at least.
(click to view full size)

No comments: