Jacobs blog

Monday, January 18, 2010

Headed to Las Vegas

I'm leaving today for Las Vegas for the trade show with MMI. I'm more excited about Thursday when I'll be going to Salt Lake City to the Outdoor Retailer trade show. Pretty much every backpacking/camping type company will be there. When I get home I might just have a job.
Posted by Jacobs at 10:52 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Jacobs
View my complete profile

Blogs I Follow

  • the boy who blocked his own shot
    postulancy
    8 years ago
  • Dinosaur Eats Man
    Saturday
    16 years ago
  • Thoughts from an Auburn Tiger
    Building an All-Star Cast
    17 years ago
  • Hannah and Caroline and Me

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ▼  2010 (14)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ▼  January (6)
      • Back
      • Headed to Las Vegas
      • Conan Leaving Tonight Show?
      • I think this is the first time I've ever talked ab...
      • Say from charms...
      • bike ridin', job gettin' and decade changin'
  • ►  2009 (13)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2008 (24)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (6)

Other Stuff I Look At

  • The War Eagle Reader
  • Sketch-a-day
  • Cinemassacre
  • Dump
  • YTMND
  • ESPN
  • Zombocom
Simple theme. Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.