Once again I crawl from the pits of obscurity to write another one of these posts to update myself on my life.
Yes thats right, I'm still alive. Barely, but nonetheless alive. Pretty much last week sucked more than any week for anyone ever. Let me tell you about it...
Monday: Details are sketchy from this day. When you take into consideration how the rest of the week played out it becomes more clear why. But for the sake of completion, I'd say I spent all day working (8 AM to 2 AM) with one break for dinner.
Tuesday: I woke up and got to school at 8 AM and worked on my model until 3:30 AM. Maybe took one break for a meal. But two breaks, there was no time for that.
Wednesday: I woke up at 9 today, went to Car Quest to pick up the paint I needed and got to school about 11. Worked on project until...
Thursday: Still at the studio working on my project. I never got a chance to sleep last night because I had to spend a good deal of time working on a solid edge assignment. (One of our other classes) So I continued to work on my model until around 5:30 PM when it was pretty much finished. Only the last few touches were left, but I had to let the paint dry. So I went to the store to get a part for my hinge and went home where I "was just going to lie down for a second. And ended up waking to the sound of someone calling me at 12:00 AM...
Friday: Enter Friday. Presentation in t minus 9 hours. I added the final details to my model and took photos of it for the presentation. Then I started working on the powerpoint. At this point it was 3 AM and I wasn't in the right mind to be doing this. I didn't even remember the last time I had eaten anything. So want else to do but go to Taco Bell. That probably took about 30 minutes. And so then I worked on my powerpoint all the way up until 8:30 when we were supposed to present. I rushed home and changed into some nice clothes and rushed back and did my presentation. It went well, but for many reasons I don't feel like getting into now, I didn't care at all about whether Dell liked it or not. It was over and it was a pretty good portfolio piece that was the most important things to me.
So after all that you'd think I'd get some sleep or something, right? Well I took about a 40 minute nap before going out to a free dinner with the studio and some fancy country club. It was a nice end to a crappy studio I guess. Then I hung out with my non studio friends till 3:30 AM.
Saturday: I slept until 3 PM on Saturday. So I guess you could say I did catch up on some sleep. It was one of my friend's 21st birthday so we partied pretty hard and I found myself walking almost 2 miles to my car because we waited on the shuttle for forever and then right when we decided to walk it passed us. So I got to bed at around 5 AM...
Sunday: ...today and woke up around an hour ago and pretty much started writing this.
So that was my week. How was your's?
No comments:
Post a Comment