Wednesday, April 2, 2008

tired of laptops

Hello blog. Long time, no see, I know. I've been busy I guess. But spring break was nice. It was the first spring break in a long time that I had the whole week off with nothing to do.

School is going OK, not great though. We have less than a month to go and soooo much work to do. It's going to suck big time. And also, WE HAVE A MONTH TO GO! That freakin means I'm going to be a senior soon. I would really rather not graduate soon. It's going by too fast. They say you never realize what you have till it's gone. But for me, I realize right now what I'll be missing a year from now. And what I'll be gaining (a job!!!) So yeah, growing up=bad.

Also, I found out exactly what I'll be getting for the milk chug video. Some guy called the other day and sent me some agreements to sign for it and offered $300 bucks for it. I was a little surprised. I don't know it sounds reasonable, but for some reason I was thinking less. So that's like a $295 dollar profit taking out the cost for the gallon of milk. Easiest money I've ever made.

And another thing. I have to come home this weekend for a doctors appointment. Funny that the last time I came home was the last doctors appointment a month or two ago. I don't really want to go home, but I guess the appointment is a good enough reason to stay the whole weekend.

All right then, I'm outta here.

No comments: