Well, looks like attempting to drink a gallon of chocolate whole milk while on a pogo stick and failing miserably has finally paid off for me. I knew it would someday! Yes, apparently some guy who works for some random small time tv network I'd never heard of contacted me about my clip and asked if I would be interested in licensing it for one of those "stupid internet viral video" shows. I would get paid for it and it is non exclusive so I can still do want I want with the video. So of course I agreed. Why not? It's already on youtube. I was surprised he found it though, it only has a little over 6,500 views. But I'm not surprised that he thought it was worthy of the show. Everyone I'd ever shown it to thought it was the funniest thing they'd ever seen. Hopefully the "My Network Tv" viewing audience will think the same.
1 comment:
awesome!!!
the (one of many???) xl video that never was.
Post a Comment