Friday, December 19, 2008

Oh my God, bored!

It seems like every Christmas break gets more and more boring. I can't stay at home for a long time anymore. Long time being like a week. Especially like this where I have nothing I'm supposed to be doing. So I have two choices when I graduate in may. While I'm searching for a job (assuming I haven't found one yet) I can either come live back home or stay down in Auburn. I think I'm going to go with the latter. 1: because I still have friends down there. And 2: I don't want to live at home. It's not like my parents don't treat me like an adult...but when I don't live in the same house as them, there is a difference. Anyway, that's that.

Also, I've only got 3 classes left to take. Three. Is that not weird? Next semester I'm doing a project with Generac. Some company that makes generators. And we get to design their new line of portable generators! Should be cool.

As far as this semesters project... I suppose you've already seen the last post and my sawhorse design. I would go into it further, but I don't have any pictures on my computer at the moment. If you'd like you could check out my coroflot profile. I've got some stuff on there, but its very much still in progress.

So yeah...back to the boredom.

No comments: